I've recently received a Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800jexl as a gift and I have no idea what I'm doing so I thought I'd just document things for future notice. Also, this way you can get some juicing ideas for your own Breville 800jexl and hopefully you will leave a few recipes you love in return.
I've spent a good amount of time writing fruit reviews so it should be no surprise to anyone who knows me that I am also interested in fun things to do with the fruit I try. Mostly I like to just snack on them because I'm a simple girl, but every now and then I want something a little more interesting. Plus who doesn't love a delicious beverage, and when you can add in a little alcholol, all the better. Wait...you didn't think this was a healthy juicing site did you? tee hee.
So as we get going, I will update this site with likes and dislikes, combos that work and those that don't. If I find a juicer I like better than my Breville juice fountain elite, I'll let you know that too, but its doubtful. This thing is awesome.
Until then...cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment